Wednesday, October 21, 2009

um...hello?!? Anybody home?!?

What's the expression...
... the lights are on but nobody's home...
... the elevator doesn't go all the way to the roof ...
... not the sharpest tack on the board ...
... not the brightest bulb in the chandelier ...

I think you get my point...

OK, so TODAY is Wednesday...hump day ... and regular blogging day. How many of you actually checked your calendar? Come on, you can tell me....

Well, I'm sitting on my couch, waiting for my load of laundry to dry. I think I'll take a nap as all of my cleaning is done and my place is ready for my house sitters this weekend. I think my spare bedroom is going to be painted, but I don't want to get too excited! We'll see...

For those of you interested, I actually did go in for a self-directed workout this morning. Although The Evil One did step in a few times. I did the farmer's walk with the new weights they have. It was so much better to do than those darn long bars that kept throwing me off balance. I also did the weight swing thing too (you're probably saying "huh"?!?). It doesn't really matter, but I know I worked on my core. My muscles are really sore... all good impact. It's probably a good thing I got an extra hard core workout in before venturing to Phoenix. I'm sure we'll walk, but I think that will be the extent of our working out. We'll see.

Well, time to sign off for the nap. I just wanted to let you know that I realized I lost my mind temporarily and now know which day it is!

Take care, poppits!
(a) yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment