Friday, October 8, 2010

For what are you grateful?

Halloooo and greetings from sunny, warm Phoenix! I'm sitting in my bro's office and thought I'd type you an update.

These past few weeks have been quite eventful and thought provoking for me. I always get kinda kumbaya around Thanksgiving because I try and reflect back on the year, remembering all for which I am grateful. As I look back on this year, all I can say is...

!!!!!! HOLY AMAZING, BATMAN !!!!!

Please indulge me while I take a few notes...
- lost a few pounds
- exercised a few times
- took a few trips to Phoenix
- climbed a little trail through the Andes
- developed and performed a few workshops
- got a few initials behind my name
- coached a few, AWESOME clients
- met a few new people

Get the picture?!? Oh, and how about, survived financially doing work I love with people that inspire me daily?

People, you can't imagine how incredibly grateful I am for the life I lead. If you are reading this blog, know that you are one of those people who have touched my life and ROCKED MY WORLD. To you, I am and will always be...

1) appreciative of who you are and what you bring to the table every time I see you!
2) amazed at your never-ending wisdom and inspiration
3) humbled by your courage
4) honoured by your friendship and trust

So tell me, poppits, when you look back on this past year...What made you proud? Who made you happy? What made you say "I totally ROCKED that!"?!?

I'm guessing those are the moments and the people for which you are most grateful!

Wishing you love, gratitude and lots of pumpkin pie! Happy Thanksgiving!
(a)yt xox

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to reflect on personal achievements and friendship for thanksgiving.
    The actions you took have inspired many around you to make positive changes in their lives as well. I, for one, am quite happy about the results.
    Have and excellent thanksgiving with your brother in Phoenix.

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful to have you in my life. You are a very brave, wonderful, powerful and inspiring beautiful woman! Thanks for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your thoughtfulness Yvonne, which is typical of you. Your generosity with time, heart and follow through remain an inspiration to me.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog on expressing your gratitude Yvonne!

    I am grateful for having you in my life too.

    Emmanuel
    Motivatorman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your blog I can so see you! You are such a positive giving person and it is great to have you in my life! Glad you are having a great time in Arizona.....I am envious!!

    Marta

    ReplyDelete