Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All I can say is....

!!!! HOLY FATIGUE, BATMAN !!!!

Between the class and the Film Festival...oie! I know, I know..."puh-leez princess"... OK, I'll stop whining and tell you all the good stuff going on!

Let's start with class...it's awesome! The instructor, Lydia, is way cool...she's smart, got great business experience, let's us experiment, appreciates our diversity and guides us. With her, it's all about us and I like that. She's got a good sense of humour, too, so that really helps. Most of the people in the class I know, but there are a few new people I've met. We're all pretty different but we have a common interest and passion for coaching. We're learning some new, cool techniques..more "tools" for our tool kit. It's all good and we're having alot of fun, too. It's a good group of people.

Now, let's talk TIFF...I've seen three films and every one of them were awesome! Sunday night was a German film called "Same Same but Different". It starred David Kross (from The Reader) and it was about a German guy who goes on vacation in Cambodia, meets and falls in love with a prostitute. It was really good and the performances were very strong! Monday night was a French movie called "Partir", starring a SIZZLING Kristin Scott Thomas. She was a woman in a bad marriage then has an affair with a steamy Spanish builder guy...yummy! Her hubby became obsessed with getting her back and got all crazy. It was really good and Kristin is a great actress. Tomorrow is an English romantic comedy. It should be fun! I must admit to being a bit disappointed in not seeing any of the major galas. I'm a big star gazer and miss the action of the red carpet! I suppose I should just be happy I've seen good movies and shut my pie hole!

Speaking of "pie"...did I mention that my cravings and wild ass fantasies are back...like a recent one where I was locked in a Starbucks and I ate every one of their baked goods...with latte chasers...oh my, it was wonderful. Just me and the carbs...mmm.....

Despite my cravings and obsessions, I've managed to stay on track this week. No exercising, though but I haven't been home. This weekend and next week I'm going to be on track for that. I'm slowly getting back into my groove. I'm trying to stop beating myself up for blowing it in Alaska. Really, what can I do about it now. Anyway, enough of this...time to focus on moving forward. I've got so many good things going on, so I just need to enjoy the ride.

I thought I'd end the blog with words of The Warrior...'cuz I just feel like it!

Ways of the Warrior
I am a warrior;
I create every moment of my life
My choices are my reality
My response creates my outcome
There is no can't; I choose to or choose not to
There is no try; I do or I do not do
I am true to my own heart
I speak my truth...with compassion
I keep my commitments
I approve of myself...now
I don't have to please everybody
I don't take anything personally
I understand that how others judge me is about them
I look 'em in the eye; I tell 'em who I am & if they don't like it __ 'em!

G'night poppits!
(a) yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment