Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump Day blues

Hi all! Despite the FAB, sunny day, I'm feeling in a bit of a funk. I'm not sure why, but I know that it's getting annoying, truth be told. I still have traces of my flu (if ya know what I mean) and my energy is really low. Perhaps a nice bike ride could shake me up.

OK, enough whining....

So, it's been a fairly calm two days, since last I typed. The food thing has been in control, although yesterday was a tough day. I went into my favourite health food store, Planet Organic, and kept hovering around the bulk food section. I REALLY wanted to eat something "bad"...like chocolate covered, toffee almonds...or dark chocolate covered blueberries ... or this lovely mix of different flavoured-covered pretzels (like peanut butter, chocolate, yogurt, etc.)...or mini peanut butter cups. I wanted something decadant in a BAD way and felt planted in the ground. Like, my feet wouldn't move. For some reason, the message from my brain to "get the hell out of here" was not reaching my feet and I couldn't move. Anyway, you'll be happy to know that, eventually, I did move without scoring any of the chocolate treats. I did, however, pick up some chicken wings at Loblaws and snarfed them down, so I'm not sure what was the lesser of the evils - chocolate or fatty chicken wings! Some days, ya just gotta be a rebel...

I've been feeling really unmotivated, sleeping in late and just being lazy. So today, I decided to get off my fat arse and do something productive. I'm happy to say it's been a fairly good morning. This afternoon I'm off to IKEA to get some ideas on how to "deal with" my spare bedroom. I should get busy on that one since I've got someone coming in at the end of the month to paint my condo!

I think I'll sign off by reminding myself of my goals....
- 22 lbs. by the end of July (that's 2 lbs/week)
- hard core LPS exercise 3x/week
- yt exercise (like bike or treadmill) 1x/week
- no grains, sugars, dairy, fruit, or chocolate covered, toffee almonds for 14 days..until my next cheat day!

Oh yeah. And to be the friggin' Ambassador of Positivity even if it kills me!
Cheers, poppits!
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment