Monday, May 18, 2009

I have had ENOUGH!!!

Yes, that's about where I'm at right now. "What, dearest most beautiful yt is causing your frustration?", you ask...gosh! I'm blushing...But seriously...

It has nothing to do with my journey to good health this time. The 5 lb. weight loss was a fraud brought on my 3 days of the flu (if ya know what I mean). I am, however, down 2 lbs. from 2 weeks ago, so I consider that a very good thing...20 lbs away from my end of July goal and 44 lbs in total. I'm ok with this, truthfully, as I only exercised (hard core at LPS) once last week with my back, my remnants of the flu (if ya know what I mean), my general funk...blah, blah, blah....

ANYWAY, I have no complaints about my journey to good health, although I could use a really big ass ice cream cone.....no, my latest frustration is related to my "journey to good organization"...a journey that is far more painful and challenging than my one to good health, truth be told. So, here I sit typing in my blog to avoid looking at my apartment! Let me tell you how my journey began...

Yesterday I went out and bought a few things to better organize myself...a file box so I don't have all my files laying on the spare bed; hanging file folders in which to place the files; a letter sorter so I can reclaim my counter for cooking and not mail storage; and a "industrial strength" rolling garment rack. It's schwanky...2-tiered, big-ass wheels that actually roll, solid, sturdy poles to support the clothes that will be rolled into the coat closet (it's huge!) making way for spiffy storage solutions in my spare bedroom closet. See, I've got plans for organizing myself and today I was MOTIVATED BABY!! Until I encountered a hitch...I cant' seem to put the (insert five expletives here) garment rack together....argh....Those of you who know me, know I simply can NOT put these things together, even if there is a really good diagram to show me how...although, how many of you have encountered a clear diagram that actually is actually legible? See? I rest my case...

So, here I sit, my apartment in shambles, disassembled garment rack taking over my couch...winter/fall clothes taking over my bedroom hooks...stuff from the coat closet taking over the rest of the living area having been cleaned out to make room for the garment rack...that sits unassembled on my couch. Get the picture?!?

!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any talent in this area and is willing to walk through the battlefield that is my apartment to come help me, I'd be MOST grateful!! As a matter of fact, that will earn you the title of "Hero of the Day"...a most auspicious honour...Please I'm begging here....

OK, enough whining...it's a gorgeous day outside and there are 4 of the cutest dogs running around the park across the street. I simply MUST watch them now.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to a normal week of workout, healthy eating and chillaxin'! I can do so much to ignore the disaster around me...like never coming home...

Shout out to birthday celebrants this week - awesome cousin, Kelly & awesome friend, Thom.

Thanx for letting me vent, poppits!
(a) yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment