Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday, April 2nd 2009

Looking at another glorious day in the 'hood! As you know, I live for the sunshine, so today's gonna be a really good day...I can just tell!

As mentioned in yesterday's entry, I met Hema and Kathy for lunch. Although I see Kathy at least once a month, I haven't seen Hema in YEARS. She still looks the same and has that great little giggle-type laugh. Lunch was filled with good conversation and a seafood salad, so all was good.

Headed into TO for my workout on the 2:50 GO Train. The workout was quite painful, truth be told. My right knee was giving me trouble causing some challenges on the leg press. However, on a positive note, I managed to lift and push more weight than ever before. The Evil One was a bit subdued. Perhaps it was because he knew I was on the verge of tears (or throwing up) so many times. I guess his instincts must've told him to tread carefully as I could be moved to violence. It's amazing the thoughts that PMS can drive me to. BTW, I thought you were supposed to get some endorphins when you worked out and that they were supposed to give you happy thoughts? Is it possible they could give someone to have the opposite effect...like in traffic?!?

Anyway....I carried my sore ass home on the 5:43 GO Train and spent the rest of the night catching up on my PVR'd shows. I have shows saved since Feb. 2nd that I haven't watched...and yet...all I could think about was the 6th Harry Potter book on my bedstand calling my name! I snuggled up with HP after my lavendar epsom salts bath. He's no BBF Bill, but Harry is a good substitute when you want a little adventure in the bedroom!

Speaking of "advemture"... I'm off to meet Duane & Aubrey for another AFOOFA meeting (All For One & One For All). I'm not sure what those boys are cookin' up, but I know whatever it is will be a tasty treat!

Ooh--forgot to mention that Kathy Buckworth's latest book, "The BlackBerry Diaries" is available now. Check it out...she's hilarious! If you want a taste of her writing style, visit her website at www.kathybuckworth.com.

Enjoy the day, poppits!
a(yt) xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment