Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009

Hola!

Good news all around, poppits! Yesterday, I weighed in at LPS and my-new-best-friend-the-scale showed me down 2 lbs. making me only 1 pound from my goal of losing 15 lbs by the end of April. I know I'm gonna make it. Saturday's discretion is past me and I'm motivated to get busy and lose the weight. Rock on, people, ROCK ON!!!

Lots to be excited about...down another 2 lbs., exercising is going well, have another possibility on a coaching gig..all good stuff!

Today I spoke with Emmanuel, aka "Motivator Man" and "motivated" I am! We had a great chat and Emmanuel planted some seeds about how to take my blog and turn it into coaching tips. I was pretty nervous when Emmanuel first mentioned it because I've always viewed this blog as my very personal thoughts on my journey to good health...like, really personal! But what Emmanuel made me think about is how some of my thoughts could motivate others. It's an interesting perspective and I'm definitely going to think about how to work it out. Mind you, I'll edit out the parts where I want to commit violence against poor, unsuspecting people eating junk food....why scare people unncecessarily?!? Anyway, it's good food for thought. I think Emmanuel will help me to try new things and think about potential opportunities. He is so optimistic and positive and just a pleasure to speak with. This is going to be a good, new relationship....shout out to Emmanuel ... my new friend and a new blog viewer!

Tomorrow I'm off to get my taxes done and then to LPS for workout #3 and some marketing work for Clance. I should say a special "thank you" to The Evil One for helping me deal with my knees yesterday. I gotta tell you he's working hard to keep me exercising, despite my whining about my ailments. Every obstacle I give him...knees, back, etc... he just keeps coming back with new exercises to keep me sweating! I actually felt sorry for him yesterday when he was doing some fascial massage on my knee. WHY I felt sorry for him was because I hadn't shaved my legs - oie! I wouldn't wish that sensation on anyone, not even Werner-the-evil-trainer.

On that note...this is the Ambassador of Positivity signing off!!
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment