Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday, April 1st 2009

Happy April Fool's Day everyone! If any of you are little tricksters, just remember about the lovely and talented "Karma" who keeps the balance of life!!

Yesterday I went into the city, hanging with Bill for a bit then off to LPS for a self-guided workout. I rode the bike for 15 minutes (not my choice) and carried a 40 lb. bag of sand across the gym floor. I kept hearing "Keep your bum down and your head up, Yvonne." No, Werner was not being naughty, rather coaching me on the proper way to lift the friggin' sand bag. I have to tell you, by the 8th round of carrying this bag, I was exhausted. Not to mention that I had a big, ole sweat patch in my mid-drift area where I held the bag. Lovely visual, isn't it?!? It's a wonder I'm still single....

After the workout, I headed to the KPMG offices for another networking event with the Association of Certified Professionals - Toronto chapter. All coaches and all really great people. I saw Barb, my transition coach, who introduced me to several people all night. She was so awesome! It was a great presentation on transitioning people who have international placements and how to support them and their spouses/partners. Quite informative!

Overall, a good day - good, heathly eating (omelette, salmon & salad). I've noticed my water intake is down, so I'm determined to bump that up again. BTW, the stars aligned again between the LPS scale and my scale, so I am officially down another 1.5 lbs. YIPPEE!!!

Today I'm off to meet Hema and Kathy for lunch at The Apricot Tree, then into TO for a workout with The Evil One. Will someone please call me tonight to make sure I'm still alive after the workout? Much appreciated!

Love from the Drama Queen...
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment