Saturday, March 7, 2009

From Another Source

Hi,
Last night Yvonne added this blog to my favourites so I am now able to access it. Thanks Yvonne.
What an excellent idea. I have to let you know that I am more desperate not to gain wait because the information is put on the blog. I think accountability is a motivating force, especially when accountability goes beyond the self. I am so forgiving of my shortcomings.
Yvonne and I had dinner last night and I was very conscious of choosing the right foods. That goes over well because the food choices that I made are ones that I enjoy myself. Sometimes for me it is just easy to buy a Blue Menu item from President's Choice. However I found that it was very easy to prepare the meal last night and I am now motivated to keep up making those good choices.
So to finish off the night and to start Saturday off well I finished the chocolate syrup with some ice-cream. My daughter of course wanted to know why I was eating ice-cream when I am lactose intolerant. Very good question and now that I have confessed my sins I have sworn myself off ice-cream for a very long while and will not be buying that chocolate syrup (which I so enjoy).
A new day and a new start ...
I was going to post my picture without my shirt but I don't know how. Maybe Werner can give me some tips.
Lorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment