Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16th 2009

Greetings and salutations at 11:00 pm Monday evening. Today was "step on the yt scale" day (vs. step on the evil LPS scale) and I have GOOD NEWS to report....drumroll please....

!!! DOWN 5, THAT'S FIVE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!

Three cheers to me! BTW, that leaves me 7 lbs. to lose before the end of April. Hot diggety dog! Ooh, maybe I'll have a hot dog to celebrate...I-maka-da-joke...but not really...sigh..

As I mentioned yesterday, I went to Chatham for Mr. Bondy's visitation. It was a hellacious drive, but certainly worth seeing the family again. I packed lots of healthy snacks for the road trip, knowing I wouldn't be eating and not going to stop for greasy service centre food. All was good. Today (Monday) was spent in a fairly vegetative state with good eating and a little bit of exercise (shout out to Bill for his contribution to that exercise!). I needed a break after the long drive, so I ended up rearranging my two appointments. This means "official" weigh in will be after my workout tomorrow. Wish me luck! There'd better be a reduction because hell hath no fury like this woman scorned...by a scale...

Tomorrow I'm heading into LPS to do some marketing for Clance as well as a work out with Werner. Then I meet, Leslie, a high school friend who I haven't seen in a gzillion years, for dinner. Forecast says it's going to be sunny & 10 degrees tomorrow - how good is that?!?

Until next entry....good health!
(a)yt xox



0 comments:

Post a Comment