Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday, March 19 2009

Another sunny day in the neighbourhood! I'm going to OD on the Vitamin D - LOVE IT!!!

It's 8:32 in the am and I'm getting ready to fight the day. Other than a doctor's appointment in the morning and a walk in the afternoon, my day is totally open. Can ya stand it?!?

Yesterday was spent in the big city. I saw Barb, transition coach fabulosa, and as usual she helped me hone my direction even further. I only have two more sessions with her, with makes me sad. She's so awesome and makes me think in ways I wouldn't normally think. For my next session I must have the significant pieces of my business plan completed for her - yikes! Introspection?!? Focus?!? What?!? Wish me luck!

I spent the afternoon at LPS, hanging with the grunters & sweaters - oh wait! That was just me! I did a workout on my own - directed by The Evil One, of course. It started with 10 minutes on the bike. When I yelled "My bum hurts", 'cuz it did, I heard "I don't care"...nice. Really, where's the sympathy? Then I pulled the (insert your favourite expletive here) sled back and forth 10 times. OMG! I thought my heart was going to pound right through my chest onto the floor. There was a point (I think after finishing the 4th pull), where I wanted to throw up. I honestly didn't think I was going to make the full 10 rounds, especially when Werner came over to add another weight (10 lbs. I think) to the sled. I wanted to cry ... then I wanted to grab Werner in a headlock, rassle him to the ground and fart on his head. Disgusting, I know. But do you see the violent thoughts I'm being driven to have? Judge me not, my brothers & sisters. Instead pray for the retention of my sanity and self control.

Needless to say, I survived the workout and yes, I do recognize that I would never sweat, pant and ache the way I do if I did an unsupervised workout at home. Why would I do THAT to myself?!? My legs and ass hurt, but I'm back to LPS Monday for another "unsupervised" workout. Oie - that's all I can say.

Met my friend Janet for dinner & the play Spring Awakening - way cool production! I recommend it highly! Great music, good acting, and a "conductor" who looks 25, sits on stage with the rest of the band, and rocks out to the music with fun hand gestures as he leads the band. Very hip and WAY cool! Go see it if you get the chance.

I will leave you now, with some GREAT weight loss news...
- Sandra (cousin) down 6 lbs.
- Lorry down another 3 lbs.
- Joanne down...are you ready for this ... 27 lbs!!!!

Rock on, people, rock on!!
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment