Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, March 2, 2009

Down 3 more pounds...11 more to go until goal.

!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

And let's talk about some other successes...Lorry & Duane down 3 lbs. each, Aubrey down 6. Everybody say, "AMEN!!"

It's been a while since our last chat, so I'll try to catch up with you, keeping it brief in the process!

The weekend was spent with two high school friends, Mary & Kelly in Craigleith, close to Collingwood. Mary & Kelly have been going through their own weight loss journeys as well. Mary has lost 30 lbs (I believe) and has, as she puts it, her "grade 8 ass"...right on! And Kelly? Well, she's down...are you ready for this....70 lbs!! HOLY SUCCESS, BATMAN!!

The weekend totally rocked, and it was great to catch up with them. They were incredibly supportive and helped me avoid any temptations. However, true confessions...I had sweet potato frites. Now, when I was eating them, I thought they were ok. However, when I asked Werner if they were ok, he replied..."Are you kidding?!?" Soooooo, no more sweet potato frites..dang!

Mary and I made a challenge this weekend. We are committed to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro in June 2014. We're going to see if many of our other high school friends are game. If not, it will be just the two of us. It's time to get busy!!

Today was deceivingly cold. You know the kind of day I'm talking about. The kind where you're lulled into a warm, fuzzy calm as you go from the parking garage to the car to the GO Train platform, thinking it's lovely and warm then BAM!!! Brain freeze as you're standing there when the icy wind suddenly blows through you like bad chicken. I swear I almost had frost bite on my feet and fingers just by walking from Union Station to Richmond & Bay...sheesh!

I guess I'll sign off now. Any other success stories you guys wanna share?!?

Until tomorrow..good eating!
yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment