Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wednesday, March 4th 2009

Hello to all y'all!

It's about 4:45 and I'm getting ready to head out to my networking event. Sounds schwanky, doesn't it?!? It's a bunch of people who do coaching for a living so you know everyone's gonna be really nice. Here's hopin' no one tries to hug me ....

Well, we've added Werner, physically, to the blog now. Like any of you will be paying attention to what I'm say NOW. Really, who takes their shirt off for pictures anyway? Oh sure, maybe if you're role playing a game of naughty film producer and innocent startlet, but in real life?

I went into Toronto to meet hunks-in-their-own-way, Duane & Aubrey for lunch. They are incredibly supportive, ordering healthy lunches when I know they really wanted the most decadent meal on the menu. Three cheers to them for their self-restraint! Lunch was food and gossip at The Over Easy, this great egg place, where I had an egg scramble with sausage, bacon and feta cheese. Yummy! Breakfast was a burger and almonds. All good.

Tonight, not sure what's on the menu, but I'm sure I can find some veggies and protein. No worries.

Well, I'll keep it short & sweet tonight - you're welcome! Have a good night! Don't forget that you can post anonymous comments on the site. Keep it clean, eh?!?
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment