Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday, March 4th 2009

Hi everyone! I had yet ANOTHER fabulous day today. I am so lucky!

Leisurely morning then off to meet Jay for a lunch of salad with salmon. We had a surprise visit by our friend, Kathy, so a good time was had by all! Then I headed to LPS for an afternoon of marketing and sweaty men lifting weights - does it get any better than that?

Oh, head's up, ladies. There's a rumour that Werner may add his picture to my blog. Tracey and I were having a conversation, on which Werner was eavesdropping. He made a comment, then Tracey piped up with "Tell Werner to show me what he looks like so I can determine if he knows what he's doing." Well, next thing I know, I'm lookin' at a picture of Werner's naked chest trying to decide if that should go onto the blog. Let me just say that I had NO IDEA what was hidden underneath his shirt! Oh my. Needless to say, ladies, you're going to enjoy what you see! However, just remember as you stare at his finely tuned body, that he is Werner-the-evil-trainer, a man who tortures me weekly. Feel pity for me, not envy!

Ummmm..where was I before I took a trip down Werner Lane? Oh yeah...dinner was another salad and some soup, enjoying time with Marg. Now Marg is a hottie with a fab body that matches her fab personality. She is a very supportive friend and when the hot, sour dough bread came onto the table, she tried desparately to get the waitress to take it away. I thought it must've been the look of longing in my eyes that made her become so impassioned about removing the temptation. However, it turns out Marg was trying to control herself - bless her wee, skinny, little heart! I ended up moving the bread to my side of the table and covering it with a menu so Marg wouldn't eat it. Too funny!

I had a sweet craving and satisfied it with a peppermint tea and sweetener. I know, I know...chemicals! But it was a better choice then grabbing the carrot cake out of the mouths of the couple at the next table, don't 'cha think?!?

Tomorrow's agenda is packed with a lunch with Aubrey & Duane and a networking event at night. I hope I can handle all of the stress. Good thing Duane's driving me into and out of the city for lunch. Just call me "Princess"!!

Pleasant dreams, poppits!
yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment