Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Greetings and salutations!
Another beautiful-sunny-but-freeze-your-toucas-off day in Mississauga! I did pretty much nothing productive today. Well, except for update my LinkedIn profile...all in the name of shameless self-promotion. Oh yeah, I reconnected with some long, lost friends as well. I am SO diggin' Facebook!

Nothing really funny or exciting to report, much to mine and everyone else's dismay. A good food day though, with hamburgers & almonds for breakfast, a hearty salad for lunch and salmon, steamed veggies and a salad for dinner. Boring, but fulfilling I suppose.

Tomorrow is a morning at home, followed by a venture into LPS to set up a few marketing campaigns. Call me a "heterosexual female", but I kinda miss the 95% male, iron-pumping, vitamin-popping bodies that hang out there. As one evil trainer says, it's "all in the vain pursuit of looking good naked." Amen, my brothers & sisters.

Have a lovely night!
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment