Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday, March 29th 2009

Well, today is the last Saturday of March...can you believe it? If time passes more quickly as you get older, I'm beginning to feel like I should be 100 years old...yeesh! Is it me or does it feel like the days are just one big blur after another?!? As BBF, Bill would say "time is an illusion". He's so deep!

Yesterday was a good day. I hung out around the house in the morning then headed into LPS for another workout, where I did the "farmer's walk". Basically, I carried metal bars bearing 34 lbs. each, back and forth across the gym for 10 reps. This after riding that friggin' bike for 11 minutes. You see, I must increase weight and/or time with each workout. I must confess that I paid for the week of 4 workouts. After my shower, I hobbled out of the change room, barely able to walk. No kidding - I did in the back.

After leaving LPS, I hobbled to the GO station, hobbled on & off the train, into the car and drove to Lorry's. Thankfully Lorry has had her own share of back pain, so she took good care of me - rustlin' up her back massager and a cold compress. Not to mention a yummy steak dinner. Call me "princess", but it was certainly nice to be taken care of & Lorry did that well!

After dinner, Lorry & I ventured to two Canadian Tires in search of an Obusforme mattress topper, which I purchased. Lemme tell you something, this is a queen size foam mattress rolled & shrunk to a package 1/3 of it's full size. Needless to say, there was ALOT of rassling & cursing before I managed to get the damn thing on my bed...and with a sore back...oie! But I managed and had a really good sleep last night. A very good investment - on sale where I saved $200. Does it get any better than that?!?

Today will be spent replenishing my fridge with veggies and meat, then I'm off to the symphony with Vincent. Lucky me!

It's a beautiful day, poppits! I hope you can get out and enjoy the sunshine!
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment