Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday, March 10th 2009

My ass hurts.

I'm sorry, but there's just no other way to say it. And it's not like it's from any great sexual adventure. Noooooooo! It's from my workout today.

Honestly, I didn't think I actually had any muscles in my bum. Or at the very least, I thought I was immune from pain because of all the flesh surrounding these muscles. Ya know, kind of a fat blanket of sorts. But OMG!! My ass actually hurts!

AND, as if a sore ass isn't enough humiliation, today Werner-the-evil-bastard-trainer decided to increase the accountability even more. Today, I actually had to step on a scale and let him see my weight...which I will have to do every week from now on. Oh, the humiliation...seriously. It's one thing for ME to know and record what I weigh each week, but to have the evil one know is just too much for me. When he said the weight out loud I wanted to staple his lips shut. He mentioned he has a "plan" for me. I don't know what it is, but I imagine it involves feeling pain in muscles I don't know exist right now. Quite frankly, I'm frightened.

God give me strength to not act out my violent thoughts against Werner.

Oh right..."Ambassador of Positivity"...today was a good meal day with a yummy salad and a good beef & veggie dish for dinner at The Pickle Barrel. Shout out to Bill who supported me by having a healthy salad and Perrier and no dessert.

I met with Barb, transition coach extraordinaire, and had a wonderful session to get me thinking even further about YMT Strategies - how I want to grow, who I want to target, etc. Surprisingly, I've done alot of thinking around this already, which I'm more than happy to share with anyone who wants to buy me a beverage or a meal! I'm feeling pretty good about what's happening on this front. I'm pretty sure I'm going to school for my Coaching Certification, which means I can attend John's 50th bday bash in Phoenix in the summer. AND, if I choose Adler's program, they also offer the courses in Phoenix....could combine a visit with my peeps in Phoenix AND get some education. Not bad, eh?!?

And now a shameless plug...

Laylor Performance Systems will be offering time-limited HUGE savings for all new members as a St. Patrick's Day special. You can get a 10-pack of 1 hour training sessions for only $75/hour - a $250 savings. You get more than just one-on-one personal training for this price (like a Biosignature Assessment, customized nutrition plan, post-workout shake, etc.) and there are no membership fees (like at a Good Life or other club). If anyone's interested, call me and I'll hook you up with Clance. Note that the special ends on St. Patrick's Day (17th for all you non-Irish folk!). I may moan about Werner and what he's doing, but it's the best thing that has happened to me on the health & fitness front. Climbing off the soap box now...

Until next blog...stay fabulous everyone!
(a)yt xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment